- Told you. Didn’t I?
- Grrmph! Shut up, brother. You’re not from this world.
- You’re right, I belong to the world of the clever.
Sequel to this.
- A real man is never lost, brother, he’s finding his path in life.
- Yeah sure. I’m gonna ask somebody for directions.
Young Thor and Loki on a mission in the snow.
I feel your pain, Loki.
Speedpaint, ‘cause I feel I haven’t painted anything lately.
There’s a storm here, thus drawing Thor was mandatory :P
Not-exactly-shirtless Loki ;D Since I was asked so kindly to draw this, I could’t refuse (nor I wanted XD)
The Asgardian Bros are really tired, all the day playing around the palace doing mischievous things and trying to pay attention at uncle Heimdall’s sword lessons LOL
Sleep well little ones :D
- You give up this poisonous dream! You come home!
*stare with watery eyes*
Agh, why do you do this to my feelings, you motherfuckers?
W.I.P of the young asgardian bros, from left; Loki, Thor and Balder ;)
LOL Thor, why you so cute :_D Loki is mischievous even in his sleep.